Rural Affairs Office – July 2015
Rural Affairs Office – June 2015
We are lucky to be located close to two venues hosting Canada Day Celebrations in 2015.
- The Canada Day celebrations that were at Petrie Island will now be held at the Navan Fair Grounds. For more info, read the Media announcement and visit the event Facebook page.
- Vars will be hosting celebrations again this year in the park. More details will be posted on the official site as they are finalized.
To reserve a table or for information, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne at 613-835-1625
Rain date: June 7th
Hear presentations by OC Transpo and community support agency transportation coordinators and visit the information booths. Registration is required. Register by phone: 613-741-6025, ext. 324 (leave a message) or email email@example.com. Transportation will be arranged for anyone needing it to attend – please indicate when registering.
Leavin at10am from the Sarsfield Community Centre.
Cleaning material will be distributed.
Rural Affairs Office – May 2015
You are invited to the final Open Houses to review and provide feedback on the recommendations for these two environmental assessment (EA) studies. The Confederation Line East LRT Extension study is following the Transit Projects Assessment Process and the OR174 and Prescott-Russell County Road 17 (CR17) corridor is under the Municipal Class EA process for a Schedule ‘C’ project.
Open Houses: 6 to 9 p.m., presentation at 7 p.m.
Open House presentation and displays will include:
- Functional design of the preferred integrated LRT and OR174 widening west of Trim Road
- Functional design of the widening of OR 174 and CR 17 east of Trim Road
- Summary of comments and responses from the February 2015 consultation
- Next steps
The East LRT extension is one of three EA studies underway as part of Stage 2, the City’s plan to extend the benefits of rail to residents farther east, west and south that will add 19 new stations and 30 kilometres to the O-Train system– see ottawa.ca/stage2 for further information.
Accessibility is an important consideration to facilitate attendance at these Open Houses. If you require special accommodation, please call 3-1-1. If you are unavailable to attend the Open House or would like additional information, please visit the study web site at ottawa.ca/easternlrt.