November 26, 2023
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sarsfield Community Centre (3585 Sarsfield Road)
St-Hugues Church (3464 Sarsfield Road) — drop-off before or after mass only.
The Sarsfield Community Association invites you to bring non-perishable food items or a cash donation to the Sarsfield Community Centre. Santa Claus will thank you with delicious treats and holiday music.
Members of your community are counting on your generosity during these difficult times. All donations will go to the Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre and be redistributed in the region.
Most needed items:
- Canned fruits or vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Canned juice (tomato and apple)
- Spaghetti sauce and dry pasta
- Canned meat (ham, salmon, tuna, turkey and chicken)
- Flour, sugar and rice
- Cookies and crackers
- Canned stew
- Vegetable, olive or canola oil
- Chickpeas and kidney beans
- Snacks for school (granola bars, juice boxes and fruit cups)
- Dry cake mix, brownie mix and icing
- Gluten free products
- Soap, shampoo and toothpaste
- Tampons and sanitary napkins
- Baby formula and food
- Diapers and training pants (any size)
Donations in cash or cheques:
A receipt will be issued for all donations of $20 or more.